Online Counseling In Texas
LiveBeyond Counseling is now offering Online Counseling in Texas, otherwise known as Video Therapy or Teletherapy, so that you can see a professional therapist from the comfort and convenience of your own home, office, or wherever you are within the state of Texas.
Our secure video system through SimplePractice Telehealth allows our therapists to provide for our clients throughout the state of Texas with just a single link click.
Our Texas Community Trusts Us: Our Counselors regularly receive recommendations and referrals from physicians, school and other counselors and from their current and past clients as a result of their professionalism, advanced training in Gottman, Trauma Focused CBT, EFT Therapy, and more.
Contact us today. If we cannot help you, we will refer you to one of our endorsed local therapists who can!
We view ourselves as trusted advisors for our clients and seek to steward that trust to ensure that our clients are provided with high quality counseling that is driven to provide the most value possible in the most efficient manner so that your time with us is well spent and extremely fruitful for your life.
Here’s How Online Counseling or Video Therapy Works:
- Give us a Call or Send a Text to 817-754-8886 or Email us at email@example.com to schedule your online counseling appointment.
- Our Client Coordinators will send you a link to login to our Portal System to complete all paperwork.
- Once we receive your paperwork, we will send you a confirmation and the link to join your teletherapy session.
- At the time of your appointment, or a few minutes prior, just pull-up the email link on your tablet, laptop, or phone and click to join the call.
- Your therapist will be there to greet you and begin the session.
- At the end of the online counseling session, you will just need to schedule your next session and click to leave the call.
Online Counseling is an especially good option if:
- You are experiencing understandable anxiety and stress due to the current pandemic
- You need convenient access to expanded evening and weekend hours for counseling sessions
- You live in Texas
- You experience physical disabilities that limit your ability to travel to in person sessions.
- You live in a rural part of Texas where specialized Marriage, Teen, and Anxiety, or Depression counseling services are limited or unavailable
- You need counseling in Spanish or Swahili and do not have access to a local counselor who speaks your language
- You need flexibility to manage your schedule
- You wish to “meet with” your therapist from the comfort and convenience of your home, office, a local park, or wherever you are
If any of the above are true for you, you may be a good candidate for online video counseling. Your counselor will work with you to determine if teletherapy or online therapy is an effective, good fit for you.
Types of Online Counseling Available:
Online Marriage Counseling
LiveBeyond Counseling is now offering online marriage counseling via our SimplePractice Telehealth system so that you and your partner can receive excellent marriage counseling services from wherever you are.
Our therapists are trained to help couples learn to thrive through professional relationship counseling online. We suggest that couples get comfortable, make themselves a cup of coffee or tea, and lean into each online counseling session to begin to work on the communication, stress, anxiety, frustration, and other concerns that are impacting your relationship.
To find out more about our In person and online relationship counseling services, also see: Marriage Counseling
Online Anxiety Counseling
Is ongoing or acute stress and anxiety impacting your life? Our Team of professional teletherapists can help you to regain a sense of control, meaning, and balance. If you are dealing with stress that has impacted your work and home, know that you are not alone. We see clients every day who are going through the same issues. We pride ourselves on being able to meet you where you are, develop a plan to address your concerns, and begin to help you to realize the joy and freedom that you deserve. To find out more about our In person and online anxiety counseling services, also see: Anxiety Counseling
Online Depression Counseling
If you have been feeling stuck lately, have felt less excited about once loved activities, or
have noticed yourself neglecting to care for yourself, your job, or your family in the way you once did, you may be suffering from the symptoms of depression.
We want to help you recover from these feelings and begin to feel good again. Our team has years of experience working with people who have felt similar feelings and thought many of the same thoughts that you’re thinking. If you are feeling sad, depressed, moody, or frustrated, online depression counseling can help. To find out more about our In person and online relationship counseling services, also see: Depression Counseling
Online Teen Counseling
Is your teen struggling to get along with peers, teachers, at home, or in the community?
Do they seem sad or distant, frustrated or anxious? LiveBeyond Counseling offers online teen counseling for teens anywhere in the state of Texas.
Our team of therapists will ensure that your teen is safe, has a voice in their goals for therapy, and begins to develop a plan to improve their lives both now, and in the future. We would love to work with you and your teen to establish appropriate boundaries, behavioral support, as well as emotional supports. To find out more about our In person and online teen counseling services, also see: Teen Counseling