Couples need time together. It is healthy to practice date nights or day dates together no matter how long you’ve been with your partner. As a Couples Counseling practice, LiveBeyond Counseling & Coaching is always trying to help our couples clients to have some fun together.
If you are looking for some great date night ideas in DFW, including Keller, Southlake, or Fort Worth, Texas, here are a few ideas to make time together memorable and joyful!
- Grab dinner and a movie at Keller Moviehouse and Eatery! Available during the week? Tickets are half price on Tuesdays! You can also enjoy their happy hour menu items every day during the week before 6PM!
- Get a more comprehensive date night experience at Evo Entertainment in Southlake! Grab dinner, watch a movie, and then enjoy bowling or go carts all in one location!
- Stay close to home by enjoying all that Southlake Town Square has to offer including shopping, dining, and outdoor events.
- Make the quick trip to Grapevine with a group of friends to enjoy The Escape Room at Grapevine Mills Mall and then head over to Grapevine Main Street for casual dining or a nice dinner at Farina’s Winery and Cafe.
- When the weather is nice, get outdoors at TopGolf in Fort Worth.
- You can also head downtown and enjoy all that Sundance Square has to offer: shopping, Jubilee Theatre, Scat Jazz Lounge, AMC Palace 9 Theatre, and many restaurant options.
- If you love live music, check out upcoming events at Sundance Square.
- The Fort Worth Water Gardens are also just a short drive away!
- Need a laugh? Check out the Four Day Weekend Comedy Show in Fort Worth. Check out show times and tickets at Four Day Weekend Comedy Show.
- Enjoy the full western experience by visiting the Fort Worth Stockyards and Historic District. With a wide variety of dining, shopping, tours, and live events, there is something for everyone! Plan your date night ahead of time using their website: Fort Worth Stockyards.
- Do you love art? Check out the Kimbell Art Museum or the Modern Art Museum, both located in Fort Worth. Then, enjoy a dinner date downtown!
Some other fun activities to consider are seeing a show at Bass Hall, heading over to the Fort Worth Museum of Science and History, or supporting our local university by attending a sporting event at Texas Christian University or the University of North Texas in Denton!
If you are interested in Date Night Ideas in Arlington, TX, check out this post: Date Night in Arlington
There are so many great ways to have date night or day dates in the Keller, Southlake, Fort Worth area. Try something new, or do something relaxing, either way enjoy your partner and the time together making memories! I hope you liked these date night ideas in DFW! Let us know which ones you try at: LiveBeyond Counseling & Coaching Facebook Page.